Please complete our survey on Gym equipment :https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/K3G67Z6ere
The Junior Tri Results are below due to the inclement weather the accuracy of the Bike laps is a little patchy, but we did our best, Huge Well Done to all the Juniors for smiling through it.
WELCOME TO CRICKLADE LEISURE CENTRE
Cricklade Leisure Centre is proud to serve our local community. We are the place to have fun with your family!
Cricklade & District Community Association (C&DCA) is the charity that owns and operates Cricklade leisure centre.
Our primary focus is to manage and improve the facilities at Cricklade, ensuring its future for generations to come. We do this on behalf of the residents of Cricklade and the surrounding area.
As we re-launch our website and pass the 10 anniversary of our tenure, we wanted you to know that we have grown our membership year on year which helps us achieve our long term objective.
More importantly we wanted to say a Big Thank You to all our customers, past, present and future for your support, in particular over the last 10 years of our development. We do hope that you will continue to support the centre, as with your help we look forward to a strong and positive future for your centre.
If you would like to read a little more about C&DCA and the 40 years of history, please go to our Committee section under Meet the Team.
Whether you fancy something Inside or Outside we have plenty of activities to choose from.
Our excellent sport and leisure complex includes:
- A warm, child-friendly Swimming Pool with separate changing rooms for pool and non-pool users.
- A multi-purpose Sports Hall available for five-a-side football, badminton, and many other indoor sports
- A well-equipped Fitness Suite with personal trainer sessions available
- A Bar with roof terrace and large-screen televisions with BT Sport available
- A coffee shop boasting a wide selection of snacks and beverages
- Two floodlit synthetic grass Tennis Courts/5 a-side pitches
- Two Squash Courts with viewing gallery.
As of April 2007, the Centre was saved from closure after a vigorous local campaign. Please help us to continue to serve our local community by using the facilities. Take a look at our cost-effective membership options, they can save you money and help keep the Centre open for generations to come!
We look forward to welcoming you soon for some friendly family fun!
Want to Get Online?
We also have a drop in centre for getting online with some help available Mondays between 10am and 12pm.