Welcome to Cricklade Leisure Centre
“Wiltshire Council is reviewing the status and progress of the community campus programme in Wiltshire. Cllr John Thompson, the deputy leader and lead member for the programme is carrying out this review. C&DCA Trustees are working closely with the council to consider options that will see investment into the leisure centre. Both the trustees and the council are positive that they will be in a posit ion to announce a constructive solution very soon.”
Cricklade Leisure Centre is proud to serve our local community. We are the place to have fun with your family!
- A warm, child-friendly Swimming Pool with separate changing rooms for pool and non-pool users.
- A multi-purpose Sports Hall available for five-a-side football, badminton, and many other indoor sports
- A well-equipped Fitness Suite with personal trainer sessions available
- A Cafe Bar with roof terrace and large-screen colour televisions Two floodlit synthetic grass Tennis Courts/5 a-side pitches Two Squash Courts with a viewing gallery above A wood-panelled Sauna with shower
- Climbing Wall Courses and expert tuition available
Brand New Sunday Gym and Sport Session for young people!
Check out our Fitness timetable. Classes include “Spin Cricklade” 6 days a week