Our Spin class on Saturday Mornings is moving back to Sundays at 10:00 -1045am for the next two weeks as a trail…….. This is due to requests from our customers…. So please call on 01793 750011 to book your bike…
We have a limited number of spaces on our swim classes from babies to rookie lifeguard levels please contact us on 01793 750011.
To sign up for The Cricklade Triathlon 2017. Please register at www.entrycentral.com
“Wiltshire Council is reviewing the status and progress of the community campus programme in Wiltshire. Cllr John Thompson, the deputy leader and lead member for the programme is carrying out this review. C&DCA Trustees are working closely with the council to consider options that will see investment into the leisure centre. Both the trustees and the council are positive that they will be in a position to announce a constructive solution very soon.”
Cricklade Leisure Centre is proud to serve our local community. We are the place to have fun with your family!
- A warm, child-friendly Swimming Pool with separate changing rooms for pool and non-pool users.
- A multi-purpose Sports Hall available for five-a-side football, badminton, and many other indoor sports.
- A well-equipped Fitness Suite with personal trainer sessions available
- A Cafe Bar with roof terrace and large-screen colour televisions.
- Two floodlit synthetic grass Tennis Courts/5 a-side pitches.
- Two Squash Courts with a viewing gallery above.